TEE TIMES NOW AVAILABLE THROUGH THE END OF AUGUST
Now booking at 10 minute intervals to ensure a pleasant, leisurely pace and proper distancing between groups
NOW FEATURING FOOD TRUCKS FROM LOCAL ESTABLISHMENTS ON MONDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, and SUNDAY !!
We have put the following measures in place to ensure safety and social distancing.
1) Players must book and pay for Tee-times online….. No walk-ins allowed.
2) Without a pre-paid tee time, cars will not be allowed in the parking lot.
3) Tee Times will be spaced out at 10 minutes intervals to avoid crowding on tee boxes. When you arrive, simply check in at desk outside clubhouse. Upon verification of tee time, we will wave you onto the tee box.
4) Tee times reservations must be cancelled no later than 48 hours prior to the day of play. To cancel please contact the Proshop at 781-834-7303. In the event of inclement weather, refunds will be issued at the discretion of the management.
5) As always Tee times are limited to four players and no riding golf carts are permitted. Pull carts will be available for a small fee ( $ 5.00)
6) We have mandated “leave the pin in” and removed all rakes from bunkers, all ball washers, and cleat cleaners
7) The Clubhouse IS OPEN FOR TAKEOUT, and bathrooms are OPEN. OUTSIDE SEATING IS AVAIIABLE !
8) We prefer credit or debit transactions, however, cash is now being accepted
9) Cart handles will be sprayed and wiped down with a bleach solution following each use.
We recognize that this is an inconvenience for many of you but is absolutely necessary in order for us to be measures but are necessary to allow us to reopen and to remain in compliance with Local and State guidelines for social distancing. We hope to offset some of this inconvenience by temporarily moving to a single flat rate……
Weekdays – Effective June 1st
9 Holes $ 25.00
18 Holes $ 35.00
Weekends – Effective June 1st
9 holes $ 28.00
18 Holes $ 38.00
Pull Cart Handles…$ 5.00, effective 7/1/2020
We thank you for your support during this difficult time and look forward to returning to some sense of normalcy as soon as possible.